LIVE RECIPE MASTER CLASSES
Local Produce, Seasonal Menus, and a World Flavors
Learn the flavors, prep, and presentation of restaurant ready dishes from the classic to the exotic.
- Join us for an hour of live, participatory training with a professional Chef.
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Participate live or watch on your own time.
- Your class includes a shopping list, recipe, and reference video recording.
DISCOVER NEW RECIPES, SKILLS AND INSPIRATION WITH CHEF ANTWON BRINSON
Our Classes are perfect for:
- Fun Lifelong Learning
- Develop Professional Kitchen Skills
- Socially Distanced Celebrations
- Step-up your at Home Date Nights
- Team Building and Corporate Gifts
The most fun you’ve ever had making dinner!
THE GIFT OF FOOD AND FUN
Perfect for the seasoned foodie, at-home head-chef, or the complete novice.
- Group or private classes available.
- Leave the shopping to us. Locals can add a grocery pick-up option!
I came into this program with over 12 years of cooking experience and I thought I knew it all, boy was I wrong. This class opened my eyes to a world of culinary that I had no clue existed. I can’t wait to do the leadership program
The class was a great virtual event and Chef Antwon was absolutely wonderful!! He was so personable and I loved his fun interaction with us all. My skills in the kitchen are limited these days, but he made me feel okay about asking questions and his step-by-step guidance has inspired me to dust off some of those cookbooks I have!! Now that I have time to explore, who knows what meals I will come up with!!
Coming into this program I thought I was just going to learn how to cook, but I learned more about life skill navigation in five weeks, then I learned in four years of college. This program is a game-changer
GO Cook Culinary Bootcamp
We are accepting applications!! Limited space, so sign up Today!!
Find out more about our five-week, 100-hour, bootcamp prepares you with the training and connections you need for a sucessful culinary career.
We’ve partnered with over 60 restaurant partners, ready to give graduates an opportunity for employment.
In partnership with the City of Charlottesville, Office of Economic Development, in which they provide scholarships for qualifying individuals.