FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT OKRA
1. Okra is originally from Northern Africa.
2. Okra made its way over to America during the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
3. Okra can be sauteed, grilled, braised, and pickled – it is a very versatile vegetable!
4. Okra is mild in flavor and pairs well with many spices and dry rubs.
5. Okra has many health benefits, including containing high levels of Vitamin C, aiding in digestion, and can improve skin health.
Check out this FREE recipe and video tutorial highlighting African spices and of course Okra!! Grilled Okra w/ Lemon Aioli