We continue to stay safe in the kitchen with lots of handwashing and wearing masks (with the exception of savoring). Temperatures are taken before entering the kitchen at all in-person events; anyone with a temp of 100.4 will be sent home. We also ask that each person fill out our covid-19 screening checklist prior to arrival. Our plan of action will be updated as needed to accommodate necessary policy and procedural changes. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and commitment to keeping us all healthy. Updated: 6/14/21.
- Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
- Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • Recent loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
- If you are not fully vaccinated, have you been in close contact with anyone with COVID19 in the past 14 days? Close contact is being within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period with a person; or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 with or without wearing a mask (i.e., being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for an active virus in the past 10 days, or are you awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
During all In-person sessions, CCAB will require all guests to have a facemask or face shield. This policy helps protect our team and private party, mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
From the CCAB team, we would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to a safe and successful event.