LIVE RECIPE MASTER CLASSES
Local Produce, Seasonal Menus, and a World Flavors
Learn the flavors, prep, and presentation of restaurant ready dishes from the classic to the exotic.
- Join us for an hour of live, participatory training with a professional Chef.
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Participate live or watch on your own time.
- Your class includes a shopping list, recipe, and reference video recording.
- Tandoori Chicken with Curried Brown Rice
- Fish en Papillote with Couscous Tabbouleh
- Nigerian Beef Suya with Jicama Salad
- Cranberry Bean Salad with Braised Mushrooms
- Ethiopian Doro Wat with African Rice
- Shrimp n Grits
- African Blackeye Peas with Jalapeno Cornbread
- Peanut Sweet Potato Stew
- Berbere Spiced Chicken with Wild Rice Salad
- Moroccan Spiced Shrimp with Warm Couscous Salad
- Spanish Paella
- Sourdough Bread with Ethiopian White Bean Puree